· Floorplan renderings and space planning
· Kitchen and Bath remodeling including cabinet design, custom cabinetry and countertop procurement
· Color consultations
· Material Finishing selections – flooring, tile work, wall colors, cabinetry, custom elements, plumbing fixtures, lighting fixtures, woodwork selections, hardware, etc.
· Furnishing selections – furniture, wallpaper, artwork and accessories, rugs, window treatments, etc.
· Custom Window Treatments – we offer a variety of custom window treatments including custom products and a variety of shades and blinds.
Fee Schedule: Most projects will be charged by the hour. We will offer a fixed fee when the scope of the project is clearly defined. We are here to help with as little or as much as you need, from shopping for the perfect finishing touches, to a complete remodel or brand new home build.
Initial 1 hour Consultation to discuss project scope: Complimentary
Hourly fee: Contact us for our current hourly rate, billed monthly.
1. Consultation and Defining Scope – Meet to discuss the overall scope of the project, preliminary budgets and timelines. This meeting is a great introduction of us to you and you to us. We want to find out about your design expectations and determine if we are mutually the right fit.
2. Overall Design Concepts – Following our initial meeting, if you decide we are the right fit, we will meet to discuss your overall design proposal. During this meeting we will discuss in detail the scope of your project, including desired functionality, design styles, colors, textures, etc. Bring lots of photos to this meeting!
3. Design Proposal – Our team gets to work! We will apply information from our prior meetings as well as our design expertise and put together a design plan to present to you. We will gather samples, review and develop floorplans and design boards, put together product and material proposals and final budgets. We will meet to approve final designs. The length and instances of these meetings will be determined based on the scope of your project.
4. Implementation – Finalize project timeline, secure tradesmen, order products and materials. During remodels and new construction we will be working closely with your builder and check in on the project on a regular basis.
5. Design Installation and Completion– Several days or weeks will be scheduled for the design installation (depending on the project scope). Upon completion we will construct a check list with the client to fill in any holes or add any personal touches the client desires.