DesignWell Interiors is a full service design firm and studio located in Waunakee Wisconsin, servicing the greater Madison Area. Our designs have a foundation of clean, classic, neutral finishes, layered with texture through the incorporation of metals, fabrics, woods and other elements via lighting, furnishings, and accessories. We love to mix design styles to create a look that is specific to each client. It is important that we heavily incorporate lifestyle and practicality in all of our designs, as much as the aesthetic. Please fill out the contact form so we can learn more about you and your project and help you get started.
1. Consultation and Defining Scope –Complimentary phone consultation. We want to find out about your design expectations and determine if we are mutually the right fit.
2. Overall Design Concepts – Following our initial telephone consultation, we will put together a design concept and inspiration board which is the interpretation of your vision, followed by the design fee estimate. Upon acceptance, we will send a request for information and schedule an additional consultation. During this meeting we will discuss in detail the scope of your project, including desired functionality, design styles, colors, textures, etc.
3. Design Plans and Proposals – Our team gets to work! We will apply information from our prior meetings as well as our design expertise and put together a design plan to present to you. We will gather samples, review and develop floorplans and design boards, put together product and material proposals and budgets. We will meet to approve final designs and proposals. The length and instances of these meetings will be determined based on the scope of your project.
4. Implementation – Upon approval of final proposals, we will finalize the project timeline, secure tradesmen, and order products and materials. During remodels and new construction we will be working closely with your builder and check in on the project on a regular basis.
5. Design Installation and Completion– Several days or weeks will be scheduled for the design installation (depending on the project scope). Upon completion we will construct a check list with the client to fill in any holes or add any personal touches the client desires.